About the Program
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to essential AWS services and common solutions. The course covers the fundamental AWS concepts related to compute, database, storage, networking, monitoring, and security. You will start working in AWS through hands-on course experiences. The course covers the concepts necessary to increase your understanding of AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about solutions that meet business requirements. Throughout the course, you will gain information on how to build, compare, and apply highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable, and cost-effective cloud solutions.
This course is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Development Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS Cloud. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, in addition to best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
Learners can gain in-depth knowledge on AWS cloud services, CloudWatch, Elastic Block Storage, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Glacier, EC2, Amazon S3, Route53, S3, and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
This course will,
- Helps you to apply on-demand virtualized computing with EC2 and Networking using a Virtual Private Cloud.
- Helps you to apply Networking using a Virtual Private Cloud.
- Understand the AWS infrastructures as it relates to system operations such as the global infrastructure, core services and account security.
- Manage, secure, and scale compute instances on AWS and use the AWS Command Line Interface, and understand additional administration and development tools.
- Build virtual private networks with Amazon VPC and identify container services and services available for serverless computing.
We hope that you will gain the required knowledge from this program and demonstrate the skills learnt.
All the best!
Enter verification code
We have sent a verification code to your mobile number
Thank you for showing your interest!
Our team will get back to you shortly!
- Practical labs are good for gaining hands-on experience.
- Get trained by Authorised Partner of AWS
- Learners experience both knowledge acquisition and hands-on skills attainment through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Able to design and manage compute, database, storage, networking, monitoring and security services with AWS.
- Understanding and appreciation of AWS products and services rely on practical experience.
- Job placement opportunity
System Operations on AWS (including Technical Essentials) course Minimum Eligibility
EduBridge’s programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to placements and its certificate is an official credential for the learners.
On satisfying the attendance criteria requisite and by successfully clearing the assessments, learners will be awarded EduBridge Certificates
The exam details are: number of questions: 65 questions, duration of the exam: 180 minutes, passing score: 720 (on a scale of 100 - 1000)
Make Your Own Plan
Select the Batch of your
Pay the Enrollment
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately we do not have installment facility available in any of our courses right now. However you can pay via a credit card and avail easy installment service with your bank.
Please follow the following steps. - In the Browser, click on Settings - Click on “Clear Browsing Data” - Click on “Clear Data”.
You can connect with the Support Team in the following ways : - By raising a Ticket from your Login Page via clicking the Help option. - Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 18001201193. - Connect via chat or WhatsApp on our website.
Click on "Sign Up" at the top right corner of the homepage Enter the details asked there. Click on "Create My Account"
You can refer anywhere between 1 to 10 people at one go. You can submit the form multiple times in-case you want to refer more than 3 people.
To Know More About Secure Your Salary please visit: https://www.edubridgeindia.com/secure-your-salary
"EduBridge VIP Club is an opportunity for you to join hands with us, to: • Help in developing tomorrow’s workforce by providing the highest quality of In-Demand Courses online to the youth across the country. • Make the youth employable and help them get explore relevant employment opportunities. • Share news about EduBridge and refer your friends, peers, colleagues and family for the various Courses available on www.edubridgeindia.com as per the eligibility criteria – this is the only responsibility that you have. The complete responsibility of Training and all other Allied Services lies with EduBridge."
ExLAT Assessment will be active for 3 days from the time of notification. You need to complete your Assessments within 3 days failing which it will become inactive.
with Experts from the Industry & EduBridge